At Lango Design Hotel & Spa Hotel, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read this Policy as it contains important information about how we use Personal Data that we collect from you or that you provide to us.
When this policy mentions “we,” “us,” or “our,”, “data controller,”, “controller,”, it refers to Lango Design Hotel & Spa Hotel. Our Web Site is https://www.langohotel.com/ and uses the https protocol. In the https protocol the connection between your device (PC, laptop, mobile) and the remote server is encrypted. This means that the data transferred between your device and the server is converted into an unintelligible format and if a malicious user intercepts this data, he will not be able to use it. When the encrypted data reaches its correct destination, it is decrypted and returned to its original form.
- Data Controller
Lango Design Hotel & Spa Hotel has a built-in booking system on its website, as well as uses various booking systems through Data Processors (such as Booking, WebΗotelier, Expedia etc.). For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR-EU-2016/679, we are the Data Controller. There is a strict contractual framework between the Data Controller and the Data Processor for the protection of your Personal information. We are:
Lango Design Hotel & Spa Hotel
Tel: (+30) 22420 49000
Lambi Beach, Kos, 85300, Greece
- Data Processors
Booking, Web Hotelier , Expedia etc. operate certain bookings on behalf of Lango Design Hotel & Spa Hotel and they are fully committed to protecting the Privacy of the users of their systems. Please inform yourself about their Data Protection Policy on their Websites (click on the Links of this paragraph 3).
- Obligatory nature of providing the data
All data requested in the online or hard copy booking forms are, in general, mandatory (unless specified otherwise in the required fields) to meet the stated purposes. Accordingly, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, we will be unable to process your requests.
- Which information we collect from you
Through our website
When you send us a message. In this case, you provide us with your name, your email, and a brief description of your request.
Through our website (booking page)
Through Check in our Hotel Reception.
In this case, you provide us with your name, date of arrival and departure, date of birth, nationality, passport number and/or ID number, details of your companions (name, passport number and date of birth), your address, your email address, your phone number, your card billing information if necessary, and your consent or not to be included in our newsletter recipient list , or in our customer satisfaction survey.
If you use any Social Lango Design Hotel & Spa Media:
either on our website or otherwise through a social provider Media, we may access information about you through this social provider Media, according to their policies. When you use a social media feature and if you have chosen to include it in your social media account, we may access information such as your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, email address, city or region and any other information available. Depending on your and your friends' privacy settings, we may access the information you provide to a social media provider about your respective locations ("Location Data") to provide you with relevant content. Please note that your location data may also be shared with your friends on a social media provider, in accordance with your privacy settings for that social media provider.
- How we use your Information
Depending on the User’s requests, the Personal Data collected will be processed in accordance with the following purposes:
- To manage the bookings made, including payment management (where applicable) and the management of the user’s requests and preferences.
- To manage registration in loyalty or membership programs, as well as obtaining and redeeming points.
- To manage the User’s contact requests with us through the channels provided to this end.
- To manage the sending of personalized commercial communications from us, by electronic and/or conventional means, in cases in which the User expressly consents.
- To manage the provision of the contracted accommodation service, as well as additional services.
- To manage surveys and/or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by us and/or the perception of its image as a company.
- With whom we share your information
With your consent, we may share your information with the following entities:
- Suppliers such as car rental, and activity providers, who fulfil your travel reservations. All services provided by a third-party supplier are described as such. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any travel supplier whose products you purchase through this website. Please note that these suppliers also may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you, facilitate your travel reservation, or respond to a review you may submit;
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our website or our Apps or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose. They are also required to follow the same data security practices that we ourselves adhere to. Please note that these third-party service providers may be established in countries that might not offer a level of protection for your personal information that is equivalent to the one offered in your country of residence. However, we will endeavor to protect all personal information we collect from you in accordance with strict data protection standards;
- Referring websites if you were referred to this website from another site (for example, through a link you clicked on another site that directed you to this one), we may share some information about you with that referring website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you here;
- Social media providers. When you access certain social media features through our website, you are sharing information with the social media provider (such as Facebook) and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies (including that we may access such information via the social media provider). You may be able to modify your privacy settings for these social media providers.
We will use and disclose Personal Data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- To comply with applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- To comply with legal process;
- To respond to requests from public and government authorities, including authorities outside your country of residence and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- To enforce our terms and conditions;
- To protect our operations;
- To protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of our own, or others; and
- To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Third-party data (e.g. book for a friend)
- Sensitive Data
Unless specifically requested, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, on or through the Services or otherwise to us, any Sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, national identification number, data related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, ideological or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, trade union membership, or administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions).
- Use of Services by Minors
This website is a general audience site and is not intended for use by children under 18. If you become aware that a child under 18 years of age has provided personal data through the site, notify Lango Design Hotel & Spa Hotel by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If Lango Design Hotel & Spa Hotel, becomes aware that a child under age 18 years of age has provided personally identifiable information through this website, Lango Design Hotel & Spa Hotel will take steps to immediately delete it.
- Data Retention
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services or if you have a booking that has not yet been fulfilled)
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as, for statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations)
- How we protect your Personal Data
We want you to feel confident about using this website and our Apps to make travel arrangements, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website or App can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may only do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
- Legitimate interest for processing your data
The data processing required in fulfilment of the purposes that require the User’s consent cannot be undertaken without consent. Likewise, whenever the User withdraws their consent to any of the processing, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously. To revoke such consent, the User may contact us through the appropriate channels. By the same token, in those cases in which it is necessary to process the User’s data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between us and the User, the processing would be legitimized as it is necessary for compliance with said purposes.
- External links
- User's Responsibility
- Guarantees that they are of legal age or legally emancipated, where applicable, fully capable, and that the information furnished to us is true, accurate, complete, and up to date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information updated, so that said data reflects their actual situation.
- Guarantees that he/she has informed third parties on whose behalf he/she has provided data, where applicable, of the aspects contained in this document. Also guarantees that he/she has obtained the third party’s authorization to provide their data to us for the purposes indicated.
- Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, whether direct or indirect, that this may cause to us or third parties.
- Exercise of Rights
The User may contact us at any time free of charge, in order:
- To obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning the User are being processed by us.
- To access his/her personal details.
- To rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- To request the deletion of his/her personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To confirm revocation of consent.
- To obtain from us the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- To request the portability of his/her data.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he/she may file a complaint regarding the protection of their personal data before the competent Data Protection Authority. If you want to access any of those Rights, please feel free to contact as (please see section
This Privacy Notice is effective as of 01/02/2023. From time to time it may become necessary to update or change this Privacy Notice and you are encouraged to periodically check here for the most current version.