#KEEPDREAMING OF KOS
On behalf of our team at Lango, we would like to say a huge, heartfelt thank you for offering us the opportunity to serve you all and share the warmth and hospitality on behalf of our staff & management team.
We are already looking forward to welcoming our guests again in Summer of 2021 and inviting them to enjoy all of our services.
In light of this, we continue to follow developments in the health guidelines enforced by the relevant authorities, so as to make the appropriate alterations to our safety protocols and specialized action plan.
Every measure we set in place aims to show respect to the health of our guests and team members and provide a memorable experience for all.
Book & Travel with Flexible Terms
As you are considering your upcoming travel plans, we want to make your experience as worry-free as possible. Aiming to offer you peace of mind for the rest of this summer we are currently implementing increased flexibility for your reservations.
We invite you to visit our website with your chosen traveling dates and explore the flexible booking options available to you.
For any further information, please contact our reservations department at email@example.com.
If you have booked via online travel agents or other third-party professionals, please contact them directly for possible changes or information.
For the safety of our guests and staff, our hotel has been constantly updating our procedures, in order for us to be in accordance with all health and safety regulations and expert protocols from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek Ministry of Health (MoH), and the Ministry of Tourism (MoT). Below you will see how we are keeping our hotel clean and you safe.
Please let us know if you have any questions about any measures taken.
General (Training, Certificates, Cleaning protocols)
- Our highest priority is to keep everyone safe. Our hotel is certified with the Greek “Health First” Protocol and is strictly following the guidelines from the World Health Organization and local governments.
- Our employees have been given clear instructions on how to respond promptly and report any suspicious case on property.
- All of our staff members have access to handwashing and hand sanitizing as well as protective equipment if applicable.
- All staff members are monitored carefully and proactively through temperature checks for symptoms related to COVID-19 daily.
- All staff members and managers have received training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols.
- All staff members will be COVID- 19 checked weekly.
- Our hotel is in collaboration with a certified, assigned doctor who acts according to the instructions of World Health Organization for the control of COVID-19.
- The cleaning frequency has been increased to all public spaces while using appropriate disinfection products and highly trained staff.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed at our hotel entrance and key spots around the hotel.
- To avoid any health issues that may be caused from goods and/or services brought from third parties and consumed in-house we do not allow off-property food delivery services.
- All rooms are being sanitized after each use with steam cleaners. In addition, we use cleaning products that are in full compliance with the international standards and the latest antibacterial and antiviral solutions.
- Our hotel uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Daily deep cleaning of our rooms and suites; high contact areas such as door handles, switches, furniture, bathroom fittings and room accessories are fully sanitized.
- Washing fabrics, bedding and towels at 90oC.
- For safety reasons, we remove all decorative objects (pillows, bed linen) from our guest rooms and shared objects for multiple use, such as menus, magazines, etc.
Restaurants & Bars
- Our restaurant operates according to HACCP standards.
- There is an extension of the operating schedule of the restaurant, for the rotating attendance of the visitors.
- Breakfast will be served in the breakfast room on full buffet or via room service. Disposable gloves will be provided so that guests will be able to select their own food and serve themselves.
- The arrangement of the furniture in the restaurant area is such that the distance between two people staying in a different room is according to the instructions of Greek Health authorities.
- Tables and chairs are disinfected with a special antibacterial and antimicrobial cleanser before serving new guests, so that they can enjoy a pleasant and safe food experience in our restaurant.
- Our Spa will be operating normally except for the indoor swimming pool. Considering the current COVID-19 situation, you can enjoy our services, upon request and rendezvous through Kocoon Spa Reception Desk.
- All social distancing protocols are adhered to in all the Spa facilities.
- Once the session has ended for each client, our Spa staff will disinfect the utensils used, as well as all equipment.
- Thorough monitoring of the Chlorine and PH levels by the pools, to ensure it always remains within the legal limits.
- Our gym will be open with a very frequent schedule of cleaning along with sanitizers and cleansers available for self-cleaning. Appointments for using our gym are mandatory and are only realized upon request and availability through our Reception Desk.
Check in/ Check out
Your safe travel starts with a high cleaning protocol in our Reception. In particular:
- We have modified the duration of check-in and check-out times by 15 pm and 11 am respectively so that rooms can be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and aired out through natural ventilation.
- Gentle reminders to maintain a 1 to 1.5m safe distance between one another when in the hotel.
- Clear social distance instructions are posted throughout the lobby and the entire hotel premises.
- Incoming guests’ luggage will be immediately disinfected upon arrival.
- Disinfection of rooms key cards.
- There will be a possibility to check in before arriving and avoid the full check in procedure.
- Contactless payment options are available and encouraged.
We trust these actions will help put your mind at ease and we promise to keep you updated.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our hotel for a worry free and exciting summer.
Thank you for trusting us.