Book & Travel with Flexible Terms
As you consider your upcoming travel plans, we want to make your experience as worry-free as possible. With the purpose to offer you peace of mind we are currently implementing increased flexibility for your reservations.
We invite you to visit our site with your chosen traveling dates and explore the flexible booking options available to you.
For any further information, please contact our reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have booked via online travel agents or other third party professionals please contact them directly for possible changes or information
Our Hotel will soon be open and ready to welcome you again on Kos island, providing you with a safe environment. For the safety of our guests and staff, our hotel has been constantly updating our procedures to be in accordance with all health and safety regulations and expert protocols from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek Ministry of Health (MoH), and the Ministry of Tourism (MoT). Below you’ll see how we’re keeping our hotel clean and you safe, and please let us know if you have any questions about anything. We look forward to welcome you.
General (Training, Certificates, Cleaning protocols)
- Our highest priority is to keep everyone safe. Our hotel is certified with the Greek "Health First" Protocol and is strictly following the guidelines from the World Health Organization and local governments.
- Our employees have been given clear instructions on how to respond promptly and report any suspicious case on property.
- All of our staff members have access to handwashing and hand sanitizing as well as protective equipment if applicable.
- All staff members are monitored carefully and proactively through temperature checks for symptoms related to COVID-19 daily.
- All staff members and managers have received training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols.
- Our hotel is in collaboration with a certified, assigned doctor who acts according to the instructions of World Health Organization for the control of COVID-19.
- The cleaning frequency has been increased to all public spaces while using appropriate disinfection products and highly trained staff
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, are placed at our hotel entrance and key spots around the hotel.
- All rooms are being sanitized after each use with steam cleaners. In addition, we use fully complied with the international standards cleaning products and the latest antibacterial and antiviral solutions.
- Our hotel uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Daily deep cleaning of our rooms and suites-high contact areas such as door handles, switches, furniture, bathroom fittings and room accessories fully sanitized
- Washing fabrics, bedding and towels at 90oC.
- For safety reasons, we remove all decorative objects (pillows, bed linen) from our guest rooms and shared objects for multiple use, such as menus, magazines, etc.
Restaurants & Bars
- Our restaurants operate according to HACCP standards.
- There is an extension of the operating schedule of the restaurant, for the rotating attendance of the visitors.
- A la carte breakfast will be served in the breakfast room or via room service
- The arrangement of the furniture in the restaurant area (sun beds, chairs, poufs, is such that the distance between two people staying in a different room is at least 2 meters in each direction
- Tables and chairs are disinfected with a special antibacterial & antimicrobial cleanser before serving new guests, so that they can enjoy a pleasant and safe food experience in our restaurants.
Check in/ Check out
Your safe travel starts with a high cleaning protocol in our Reception. In particular:
- We have modified the duration of check-in and check-out times by 15 pm and 11 am accordingly so that rooms can be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and aired out through natural ventilation.
- Gentle reminders to maintain a 1 to 1.5m safe distance between one another when in the hotel.
- Incoming guests’ luggage will be immediately disinfected upon arrival.
- There will be a possibility to check in before arriving and avoid the full check in procedure
- Contactless payment options are available and encouraged.
We trust these actions will help put your mind at ease and we promise to keep you updated.
Thank you for trusting us.